Our goal is to provide each and every camper with the best growth and development experience through a week of tennis and activities on our beautiful campus. Our world-class staff is committed to serving, teaching and mentoring all campers and proving an unforgettable experience where relationships of a lifetime are built at the organization, the nationally respected Baylor Men's and Women's coaches will be assisted by carefully selected, energetic counselors and coaches from numerous backgrounds and who have played or taught at the highest level. They will provide supervision and guidance during all camp activities.
We truly have a full developmental system at Sic 'Em Tennis Camps. We will develop your child's tennis skills and enjoyment through quality coaching with the newest methods of instruction, and most importantly, making it fun. We hope tennis is a sport that will improve their coordination and athletic skills, give them a lifetime of healthy activity, build self-esteem and confidence, and teach them life skill lessons from individual competition.
Sessions Available -
- Session 1 12th-16th June
- Session 2 19th-23rd June
- Session 3 26th -30th June
Camp Fees and Discounts
- Day Camper: $525 per session
- Overnight Camper $695 per session
- Camp refunds are available up to the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit prior to camp starting. Your balance (minus the deposit) may be refunded before camp begins. In cases of injury, injured athletes must show documentation from their doctor of their injury (injured athletes will be refunded a full amount minus the deposit for each camp). NO REFUND will be given for cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the beginning of camp unless we receive a note from doctor. If a need arises to transfer sessions please contact us. We will try to work it out as long as space is available in the new session. If the switch is made inside of the two week period before the original session, other charges could occur. Note: NCAA rules require university camps to adhere to the stated refund policy. Exceptions aren't allowed and would trigger a compliance violation on both the school and the camper.
Participants who DO NOT attend their registered session (no-shows for any reason) or who do not contact Baylor to cancel at least 24 hours prior to camp check-in will not receive a refund. If a camper has to leave campus due to Covid, an illness or emergency the refund returned will be prorated minus the deposit, housing and food. Once camp has begun Baylor Tennis Camp is responsible for all fees associated with housing and meals.
If Baylor cancels due to COVID-related facility closures, government mandates or other circumstances, you will automatically be issued a refund.
These policies are in place to account for camp fees associated with each registration that are made in advance of the program. Camper waives any and all damages that may otherwise arise out of any camp cancellation and agrees to accept as liquidated damages said registration fees.
- If a positive test is confirmed within a summer camp the Camp Director must disclose a positive case to all camp counselors and participants (without identifying the individual). With universal masking and proper distancing outside of athletic activity any potential exposure is likely to be deemed low risk and the camp can likely continue after disinfecting facilities and equipment used, however Campus Health will provide direction if further action needs to be taken regarding the status of that particular summer camp.
Tennis Camp Counselors
Our camp counselors consist of a combination of Baylor Students, Baylor Coaches, high school coaches, and other student-athletes competing or who have competed in tennis at college All have had experience working in camp settings or with minors in general. Experienced, mature male and female staff provide 24-hour supervision. All employees have passed an extensive criminal background check as well as a child protection training conducted by Baylor University Human Resources Department.