What to Bring
Parents and campers, below you will find a list of items that campers should consider bringing to camp this summer. Please avoid bringing valuable items. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CHECKLIST OF WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
- Make sure the camp balance is complete.
- Tennis attire for 6 days (some campers change clothes after the morning session)
- Monday is wearing a school shirt / Tuesday is Wimbledon white / Wednesday is tie-dye day.
- Tennis shoes (NO RUNNING SHOES) and athletic socks (to help prevent blisters)
- Racket(s) with strings in good shape
- Laundry bag
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sunscreen lotion
- Hat or cap
- Spending money for the Camp Store and snacks (if desired)
- Toiletry Kit (LABEL ITEMS to avoid loss)
- 2 full flat sheets (bring Twin XL sheets), pillow, blanket or sleeping bag, 2 towels, bathmats if wanted, hand towels, soap
- Water jug (2 liters or larger with a wide mouth)
- Alarm clock or something to wake you up in the morning
We recommend you label your items to avoid them getting misplaced.